Valdivia

Valdivia

Monday 6 September 2010

The music of my childhood


The first music that I liked was cachureos' songs. I remember that my cousin and me danced while the music was playing. When I was 12 years I make a dancing for the school. I danced "Salome" a song of Chayanne. That was the beginnig of my love of music Chayanne. the following years I bought all cd's Chayanne. The first CD was I had in my hands was "tied to your love". That Cd was my mother but I listened a lot. My firts Cd was "simply" that I payed for it. I have more CD as "sincere", Provocame", "two in one of Chayanne", "Waltz time" and "Greatest hits".I listened hours and hours each Cd. That was my romantic era.... jajaaja. After I started listened Rock-Metal music. But from time to time listened my romantic music again. All this music brings back memories, all my childhood. That were difficult times, a lot of changes, and news experiences but the think that easiest remember is the music that I listened. I guess that music was an important part of my life. In the school all called me chayanne for this presentation that I make. for all dancing of the school I was the firts that wanted to dance, and participate in the presentations.
Ican tell you about a few of Chayanne: Born in Rio Piedras, in the early morinig of June 29, 1968.Son of a schoolteachear and sales manager is third of five siblings.His mother is the one who baptizes with the nickname of chayanne in honor of a popular television serie in the 60's. So Elmer Figueroa arce, better known as chayanne, began his musical career at age 10 in the group "los Chicos". That all that I want to say to you.... see you later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment